Re: Some more "Change is sad"

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Some more "Change is sad"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:49:10 -0700
Cc: "INTERNET:msecrest@erols.com" <msecrest@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "INTERNET:Harlyred1@aol.com" <Harlyred1@aol.com>
It's really a matter of personal preference on the part of the particular DJ.
Pick any radio station that plays oldies, classics or whatever you want
to call it and I'll bet that each of the DJs on any particular station will
have their favorite songs they play multiple times during their stints.

My suggestion is, if you don't like Free Bird, pick another station!

Joe