RE: Any tips for removing rear securing nut on TR3A AC fuel pump?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Any tips for removing rear securing nut on TR3A AC fuel pump?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:43:19 -0700
Dave :

I've gotten in there in the past with a 1/4" drive 1/2" socket and a
universal joint.  More recently, I bought a set of stubby "GearWrenches"
from Sears that will just barely get in there.  May be different for
different cars but I can't think of anything unusual about mine.  And yes, I
have the clip for the oil pressure tube under that nut.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver TS39781LO