TR3A by TAD

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A by TAD
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:35:47 -0700
In digging through some old memorabilia I came across a newspaper
clipping from 20+ years ago.  There used to be a weekly syndicated
column by a guy whose initials were TAD that featured line drawings and
a brief narrative of a particular car.

Sometimes classic, sometimes not, but always interesting and, in the
case of this one, apparently worth saving.  If you remember the column
(or even if you don't) you might enjoy this.  (BTW, gotta check to see
if my left-hnd drive needs to be refilled).

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/tr3-tad.jpg

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson