Absolutely NO LBC content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Absolutely NO LBC content
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 10:18:08 -0800
HOT NEW ITEM FOR CHRISTMAS
(Advertised in Kansas City Star..12-4-2001

ANTI-FLATULENCE UNDERWEAR

        This could be the most exciting scientific breakthrough that
we have ever featured in the Gift Guides.  Under-Ease is a
revolutionary airtight underwear that contains charcoal filter that
filters out noxious body odors before they can escape into the
atmosphere and be blamed on the dog.
        This product was invented by Buck Weimer of Pueblo, Colo.  In
a deeply moving interview with The Denver Post, Buck revealed that he
first dreamed of this concept one evening after a Thanksgiving
dinner.  He and his wife, who suffers inflammatory bowel syndrome,
were lying in bed, and she cut loose with a near-nuclear blast.
Lying there, eyes watering, Buck resolved to do something, and, after
years of research, he perfected and patented the design for
Under-Ease.
        We cannot think of a more thoughtful gift for that friend or
loved one who cannot figure out why people keep leaving the room.
Under-Ease:  It reeks of the holiday spirit.
        $24.95 plus shipping and handling from Under-Tec Corp.  Box
11714, Pueblo Colo.  81001; 1-888-433-5913.  www.under-tec.com

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3