Re. Cars for Sale on List???? du>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re. Cars for Sale on List???? du>
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:27:08 -0500 (EST)
Listers,
I've seen alot of interesting cars for sale on the list over the past five
years and its been a real education for me.  The commercial posters were
quickly recognized as such and for the most part ignored or flamed into
submission.  The availability of parts and cars, be they wrecks or
masterpieces is critical to the hobby.  Private sellers and buyers should
be free to post here as they see fit, and dealers should not conceal their
identities as such.  The private free market approach to the list
would tend to keep prices of parts and restorable cars
affordable while at the same time enhancing the high end market for
collectors etc. and ultimately driving up the value of our cars in the
general market.
Kevin O'Driscoll