Re: virus long

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: virus long
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:47:44 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Fred,
        I think we all know you would never knowingly hurt anyone, if some
idiot called you "scum" he deserves to be boiled in Oil, fed to the Octopi at
Marineland and then have his LBC turn to rust overnight. The lesson here is if
you get an email from an address you don't know, and it has an attachment,
don't open it!!  I imagine this is now ingrained into your mind :-).  Being a
Mac guy none of this affects me, and I am not sure if your address book needed
to be deleted, I "think" the virus just uses it to send messages but does not
contaminate the address book itself.  The PC guys on the list will have a
better take on this.
        From what I have seen (we met at Breckenridge) there is no kinder,
gentler, more giving person on the list.  Right Listers?

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3