possible list virus?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <quattro@audifans.com>
Subject: possible list virus?
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 02:24:20 -0500
    Let me know if it's me will you?  Both list's I'm on are going through
viruses so I'm a little paranoid that I might be the connection.  I updated
and scanned my system, but it seems clean.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe

    I am getting tons of emails from "listers" with Audi based subject
headings, messages from months ago even.  I delete all of them promptly,
never open ANY of those attachments or URL's Megan!

I think there is a list connection for sure.  Admin?

Alexander van Gerbig -- '90 90q20v -- '88 80t (R.I.P)

http://www.uvm.edu/~avangerb/Eurobits.html

The Audi  80 Pages---------
http://surf.to/the80pages.com

North Ferrisburg, VT 05473