Tr3a questions

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr3a questions
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:40:51 -0500
Hi all,

Well, we were enjoying the wanderful weather over the weekend in southern
Ontario. The first time in a long time to walk around in a tee shirt on Nov.
24th!

The '3 is still in the body shop and the first coat of primer went on today.
I have 2 questions to present:

- when the body shop put the bonnet on the front edge sat about 3/16" lower
than the apron. The moss catalog says there is some kind of packing material
under the dzus latches. What is it?

- the master cylinder res. has two lines coming out of it. One of the lines
has a inner cylinder, which is this for, brake or clutch?  My thought is the
brake. Also, when it was cleaned some grit got inside what is good to clean
it out with, I will be using dot5 fluid in the hydralics.

As always, thanks for all the responses.
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a (almost home)