So long for now....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: So long for now....
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:56:17 -0500
     Listers,

     I'd like to thank all of you for your generous help, excellent
     advice and frequent good humor during my '72 TR6 restoration
     project.  I've been driving trouble free <almost> daily since June,
     entered a number of shows, and met all too few of you.

     I currently find myself up to my ears in a new, time consuming
     project: ground up custom resto of a '67 Chevy Short bed step side
     pick up truck.  Same techniques, same questions, like "why did the
     DPO cut THAT off?", different heritage, still a two seater, but
     with a lot more HP :).

     I'll be signing off the list for now.  But the first time I hear a
     strange knock, rattle, sputter or cough from the '6, I know I'll
     come running back for more expert advice from you all.

     Rick Olson
     1972 TR6
     Absecon, NJ, USA