FW: lost triumph history

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: lost triumph history
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:05:33 -0800
Can anyone help this gentleman???

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: frans caers [mailto:frans.caers@vt4.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 10:43 AM
To: Wlfree@aol.com; triumphtr6@bigvalley.net; marthyhtc@bigfoot.com;
wottatr@aol.com
Cc: triumphtr6@bigvalley.net; marthyhtc@bigfoot.com; wottatr@aol.com
Subject: lost triumph history

Friends,British Car Enthousiasts,

Let me introduce myself and the country where i live;i'm writing you from
Belgium,a verry smal country in the middle of Europe,with the
Netherlands,Germany,and France as neighbour's,but it is a little important
because all the European- and World organisations are located at our
capital(Brussels).My name is Frans Caers,i'm 50 years old,and married with
Paula.
I'm working allready 30 years for a company that(i think) will sound verry
wellknowned to you:Serv-a-Portion(the Big name in the little packages)once
owned by Di Gorgio International and now proporty by Heinz(ketchup).I know
that Serv-a-Portion owns a factory at the West Coast,near L.A.

But,to the point now;i'm looking atfter the history for my restored Triumph
TR 6.
The car came to Europe in 1991,and was the proporty of a man who had parked
the car in his cellar,and did nothing with it.
I have found the car in 1997 and after months pushtrough,i could persuade
him to sell the car;then it was early 1998.After almost 4 years hard
labour,the TR6 is almost finiched now;and now i'm looking for the car's
history.

commision nr.CF 14047 U
engine nr.      CF 14133 UE
BODY NR.    T.13338/CF

I know the history from the day(31/08/73) it was made until it is shipped to
the States(20/03/74),to Jacksonville(but i think there are three
Jacksonville's in the USA,then wen it was shipped to Belgium it came with a
licence paper,giving by the state of California,with the data from the last
owner in the US:the man who owned the car before it was exported was:
                                        Brooke John R.
                                        202 Monterey Street
                                        Santa Cruz/California
He owned the car from 1979 until 1990/91 and his licence plate was:588 XGW
(light bleu with yellow) an i think that if he was the first owner,he
carried an dark bleu licence plate-with yellow.
I have written Mr. Brooke a lettre on january 2000,but he never
responded,maybe he don't live there anymore or the lettre is never arrived
in the US,who knows?
The question is:is there somebody who could help me to find the lost history
from the car between it was shipped to the USA on 20/03/74 and the time Mr
Brooke owned the car in 1979?Maybe the car was owned by one of your members
or a member from a other club from people you know?

I have found your e-mailadres at the webside of British Car Magazine,and i'm
conviced that you are a full enthousiast ,like i am,so:could you help me
please?

I look forward to here from You.

Thank You

Regards,