RE: TR3 Speedo Woes

To: "'TR'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Speedo Woes
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:41:06 -0500
I've also been having trouble with a wavering speedometer. I followed the
instructions in the Bentley manual. It said to slide the inner cable out 8
inches, lubricate it and refit it. This got rid of most but not all of the
wavering. I think the writeup below says remove the inner cable entirely and
lubricate it. Is this more effective?

Hugh Fader
72 TR6