Re: Original 65 TR4 on ebay - Great Pics

To: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original 65 TR4 on ebay - Great Pics
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:04:17 -0600
From: Dixie <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>

>As for the Hawaii car is the weather not hot and dry, who needs a heater?

It's hot, but it ain't dry.  Humid and frequently raining.  Nice and green
and pretty, though.  I have been to the "Dry Side" of Oahu.  It looks more
barren, but I think I'd prefer the drier weather.

I never could understand why people in Minnesota fly to Hawaii in the winter
to enjoy the same humid heat they complain about at home in the summer.