Updated Photos on my Website

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Updated Photos on my Website
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:46:33 EST
List,

FYI....I just updated my Photopoint website (refer to my signature footer
below for address) with some recent pics of the body in various stages of
paint......yippee!!!

The latest game plan is to have the body painted and ready for reuniting with
the chassis during Thanksgiving week.....stay tuned - pics of the "body drop"
(with proud owner) to follow in a few weeks!!!

Cheers,

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - still busy sanding the
body, doors, bonnet, etc. - check out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the beautiful fall days)