Re: lurker coming into the open

To: jackandangie@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lurker coming into the open
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:47:55 EDT
In a message dated 01-08-30 22:52:36 EDT, jackandangie@home.com writes:

<<  Well, about a month ago my
 Sister bought a miata. It's not a TR6 but it does have a pretty good sports
 car feel, and it gave me the bug. I had forgotten about TR6's until I drove
 her miata and thought, "Bryce's TR6 had a lot better throttle response than
 this".  >>

Hey Jack,

Welcome to the list...thank goodness you didn't drive my friend's turbo Miata
or we may not have heard from you...it definitely has good throttle
response....gotta be careful - don't want to fan the Miata versus Triumph
flames!

Anyway, good luck with the 6 - I would say you did very well - chime in
anytime!

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - busy painting various
interior parts, assembling the engine and still doing body prep - check out
my progress by visiting http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the summer)