Re: Moss Parts at a Discount

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Parts at a Discount
From: "Scott and Barb" <scottdrake@idmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:32:04 -0700
If I may blow my own horn here a bit.  Try Drakes British Motors at
www.vsi.bc.ca/britishmotors if you are a Canadian list member.  We are
a level one distibutor for Moss and are ussualy able to beat the
prices of all other Canadian suppliers quite easily.  Just email a
list of Moss part #'s & descripions you need and we'll send you back a
quote.  On average a part that sells for $100.00 USD we can afford to
sell for $135-$140 CDN and there are no customs charges/duties payable
only shipping from our shop to you plus applicable taxes.

Cheers,

Scott Drake
Drakes British Motors

p.s. look forward to seeing everyone at the Portland ABFM this weekend