Re: Moss Parts at a Discount p qcorp.net>

To: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Parts at a Discount p qcorp.net>
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:32:17 -0400
I'm a big fan of Little British Car Company (www.lbcarco.com). Guy by the
name of Jeff Zorn, super nice, great service, I would guess he's about 20%
discount on average. He's in Michigan. Takes all the major credit cards
too. He does charge shipping, but for me the shipping has typically been
cheaper than from Moss directly.

To give an example, I just bought a new starter motor for my Spit from him.
~$20 off Moss list ($100). And he doesn't charge the core charge - he gives
you the address to send it back to and as long as you do within 20 days you
are all set. No pay/refund hassles.

Very satisfied customer!

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine