Need TR3 or 4 washer pump and knob

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need TR3 or 4 washer pump and knob
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:25:35 -0700
Anyone have an extra pump assembly from either a 3 or 4 with the bakelite
knob? I have an original floor mounted rubber-blub type in excellent
condition from a TR2 I could trade if anyone is interested?

I purchased a complete washer set up from the Complete Automobilist in
Cambridgeshire and everything was real nice and period styled, although I
would need to drill almost a 1" hole in the dash to install the pump. Rather
not do that.

TIA

Dave Willner
59 TR3 (Apple Green)