RE: TR6 Oil Pressure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'George T. Pasek Jr.'" <pasek001@tc.umn.edu>
Subject: RE: TR6 Oil Pressure
From: "Dobrowski, Robert S" <Robert.Dobrowski@JSF.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:18:56 -0700
Currently my TR6 runs low oil pressure (10 -20 psi at hot idle) but I know
it is due to bearing damage.
I had the oil pump seize one morning shortly after startup.
After I replaced the oil pump, the oil pressure never did come up as high as
it had before.
As I recall, It normally ran about 50 psi at idle with the engine hot.