Re: Fan Mounting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan Mounting
From: Ron E Marx <ron.marx2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:43:33 -0700
I would like to thank Brian Sanborn,and Fred Thomas for your input about
replacement fans to replace my original metal 4 blade fan used on my
TR3A. I was able to get hold of an 8 blade yellow fan in good condition.
I just finished installing it yesterday.  I ordered from Moss 2 each new
tab washers for the mounting screws on the fan. Should get them in a few
days.  The fan fit perfect on the fan extention. The only machine work I
had to do on my lathe was to cut off .1875 off of 4 each steel sleeve's,
and cut off some of the 4 out of 8 rubber bush used in the mounting holes
of the fan.  Was a nice project,and worked out fine. Many thanks again
.Ron Marx 1958 TR3A TS29295L