speedometer identification

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: speedometer identification
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:02:25 -0600
Hi All
Does anyone know of a listing cross-referencing smiths instruments to the
vehicle they were used in.
In particular I'm trying to ID two SMITHS speedos. #1 is labeled SN6317/10
1100. It is in MPH up to 140 and has ignition and fuel warning lights at the
bottom and "headlamps" warning light at the top. It was suggested that this
was for a TR6 but I've never seen one with a fuel warning light.

#2 is labelled SN6322/10   700     and is in KPH to 240. It also has three
warning lights but all are at the bottom (ignition, fuel, headlamps L to R)
All help gratefully received
Don