Re: TR3 question

To: Nancy and Bob Wise <wises@new.rr.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:02:53 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob :

Look carefully at the rear springs.  Both main leaves cracked through
the center hole on my TR3A shortly after I bought it, and ISTR
squirrelly handling was one of the symptoms.  Surprisingly, riding too
low was _not_ one of the symptoms, apparently the U-bolts and clamp
plate kept things in place enough to hold the car up.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver