A type O/D

To: Nelson Riedel <nriedel@nextek.net>
Subject: A type O/D
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:33:19 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings Nelson,
I just very quickly scanned your Draft A type O/D information and I
wanted to immediately let you know how impressed I am with the content.
I've spent the last several months of weekends solving a substantial oil
leak adapter plate (trans & O/D in and out 3 times) and with out doubt
your write-up would have been VERY useful, if for no other reason than
increasing my knowledge & confidence before the fact.  I considered
building a test stand and acquiring a pressure gauge to prove the unit
before reinstalling - ended up doing it the hard way.

Your work will certainly be a major contribution to the ranks of
owner/mechanics when it comes to A type O/D repair & maintenance. You
should publish in booklet form- the photos and text are outstanding.

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895/LO