Re: Garage visitors...non lbc

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage visitors...non lbc
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:01:33 +0100
Hi David
I read your message to my partner and she informs me you need some of these
musical greetings cards, you know, the ones that mutilate Happy Birthday,
murder We Wish You A Merry Christmas! Apparently serious gardeners (who want
a humane solution) drop them down the holes as a deterrent if they are
digging up their garden, so I guess they would have the same effect for
protecting a garage. Caution, these things are really annoying and may also
work on you, the wife, the neighbours, the posty, in fact anyone who can
hear them!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850
1975 Toledo in restoration!

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.

Driving at 9/10 - you're not paying attention, 10/10 - to and from work, but
to really have fun requires 11/10!