Wheel powder coating for TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel powder coating for TR6
From: "David Hathaway" <DLH@episcopalhighschool.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:50:42 -0400
Hi all,

Sorry to burden the list with another wheel paint question. But I have scoured
my saved e-mails on this subject and cannot find an answer to my problem. I
have found a place where I can have my wheels blasted and then I want them to
powder coat them. However, I am not sure what color to use. All the past
e-mails address using paint rather than powder. The company uses powder from
Morton. Anyone have any experience along these lines? And how close was the
silver on the wheel to the hub trim color? My other wheels are too far gone to
be of much help. But I do have samples - the "standard silver" looks to be the
best, but Morton's Stardust and Anodized Silvers aren't bad either.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Dave  '75 TR6