Question about those OTHER Triumphs.... te.net>

Subject: Question about those OTHER Triumphs.... te.net>
From: Jeffrey Barteet <barteet@barteet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, Folks,

so if you're an old Triumph buff, and you're jonsin' for a motorcycle you
have to at least *look* at a vintage Triumph, right?

So buried in the back of my friend's garage, I come across a beautiful '68
Triumph Daytona, and he'd let the thing go for cheap...but I figured I
should ride it fist and make sure this thing will quell my desires for a
motorcycle. After all, it was a friend's Ducati that started me thinking
that I've been between bikes too long.

Anyway, it's got a stuck clutch from sitting up to long. I figured I'd
poll a triumph motorcycle list to see if there was a 'standard' practice
for fixing it, but when I started searching for one, one did not seem to
be the clear leader like this Triumph list is for the 4-wheel variety.

Knowing there MUST be a few of you out there who must drive\ride Triumphs
with 4 or 2 wheels, I thought I'd ask.

My apologies for the waste of bandwidth if you're a 4-wheel purist.

'62 TR4
future owner '68 T100?

-jeffrey