Re: exhaust question

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust question
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:49:07 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
hi mark

I have the stainless sports exhaust; only i bought it from Rimmer Bros.  I
am 99% certain it is the same one Moss sells. I got it 6 months ago and
finally got it on about a month ago.  The illustration is the same; duel
mufflers with single pipes out of each one.  (polished pipes) They have a
nice sound on take off and rumble down the road.  I have driven cars with
the Monza exhaust which is definately louder. I have never heard the Ansa.
When i put the car in overdrive its hardly noticable.  In regular 4th you
know they're out there, but its definately not as loud as the Monza's.  The
fitting kit i used was from moss.
regards
al
76tr6