TR6 - New mohair top - how to clean??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 - New mohair top - how to clean??
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:20:57 -0400
     Now that I've logged a whole 500 miles with the new beige mohair
     top up (at my better half's insistence.), I notice that it is
     starting to get a little dingy.  Most likely from following to
     close behind busses and 18 wheelers on the NJ Turnpike.

     So, anyone know how to clean/care for mohair/fabric tops?

     The archives had a lot of hits on mohair tops, but most
     were..."what is it, where do you get it"....type questions.

     Thanks again,
     Rick