coming down to the last word on PRT

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: coming down to the last word on PRT
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:27:59 -0500
It has been brought to my attention by several listers that the CPRT site I
posted does not explain to the uninitiated what PRT is in the first place.
True.  I have therefore listed below some sites which are better in this
regard.

Amazingly, I didn't get any hate-mail telling me to keep this stuff off of
Triumphs.  Such mail would have been right on the money, though, so this is
my last post on the subject.  I encourage you all to consider PRT as an
alternative to the ways we are doing transit now.  I'd like to make our
metro areas more convenient, more pleasant, and less congested for the
public at large, as well as keeping an environment safe for the few of us
who want to drive our old cars for the pure pleasure of it.

See

http://www.taxi2000.com/overview1.htm
and
http://www.taxi2000.com/pubs/faq38.htm
and
http://www.electric-bikes.com/prt.htm

To subscribe to a mail group, send a blank message to:
prt-talk-subscribe@eGroups.com

To view this group on the web, go to http://www.egroups.com/group/prt-talk/

The views expressed in this forum are those of the participants, and do not
necessarily reflect the views of Citizens for PRT.

"Kids haven't lost the feeling that the sense of wonder is more important
than wondering what makes sense.  And if that doesn't define what it takes
to like British cars, I don't know what does." -Scott Fisher