Re: The perfect motor swap... t e.net>

Subject: Re: The perfect motor swap... t e.net>
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:00:12 -0400
Jeffrey,
I' ve had the opportunity to drive a straight-eight Buick. Silky smooth and
a lot of torque. My idea of a good time.  A 1948 Buick convertible
straight-eight is being auctioned this Saturday in Springfield, Oh by Kruse
auction service. I'd love to see what it brings.  I might note that GM is
making a straight six for their 'new'  2001 Trailblazer. It's been almost
30 years since GM put a straight six in a passenger car.  Hmmm, is this
like the return of bell-bottoms jeans you see on young girls now?

Jeff Johnson
Love that Straight Six