Re: Smooth Line Body Panels

To: "Raymond Hatfield" <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, "John Summers" <trumpet@bellsouth.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smooth Line Body Panels
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:20:22 -0400
> people were very easy to deal with.  At the time that I bought ithe
fender, I
> got into a discussion with them concerning developing a Surrey top, which
> they were considering at the time.
> Raymond L. Hatfield

Fibreglass Surrey tops are available from the UK... either from Moss Europe,
Revington TR or Cambridge Motorsport.  List member Lee Jannssen (sp?) has
the Revington surrey top on his TR6.  (I believe the one that Moss Europe
sells is actually the Revington with a slight increase in price).  Shipping
is probably a concern, but still much cheaper than paying for someone to
develop you something which is already in production elsewhere.

KMR