Re: Smooth Line Body Panels

To: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smooth Line Body Panels
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Has anybody had any experience with these folks:  Smooth Line Body Panels?

Hello John,

After loosing a passenger rear fender on my SAH-prepped TR4A, I bought a
replacement fiberglass fender from Smoothline (the original was fiberglass as
well)  Although the fender has not yet been mounted (other resto tasks still
need to be completed first) The fit and finish appear to be very good, and the
people were very easy to deal with.  At the time that I bought ithe fender, I
got into a discussion with them concerning developing a Surrey top, which they
were considering at the time.  I haven't heard anything else about that, but if
enough interest was expressed they would move beyond the 'discuss' phase.

FYI, NFI, YMMV, yada yada yada

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned