Re: Meet George Jetson...

To: "Fred Marks" <marks_fred@yahoo.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meet George Jetson...
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:13:52 -0400
    Where are you doing your training?  After I finished mine here in
Canada, I went on to do my multi commercial instrument in Orlando.  This has
got to be one of the most dangerous places to fly light aircraft.  There
were so many accidents I was almost afraid to keep flying.  And most of them
were for the dumbest reasons.  All of which were due to pilot error.
Needless to say, I moved back to Canada shortly after completing my
education.

> As a student pilot of a Cessna 172, I'm worried enough
> as it is about the EXISTING air traffic-Throw in
> George Jetson, his boy Elroy and Jane his wife all
> operating personal aircraft and I think I'll stay on
> the ground, thank you!

---