Re: Meet George Jetson...

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meet George Jetson...
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:13:29 -0400
We've actually had this discussion some time ago where I work. We've
decided that the reason that there is no life on Mars is that the now
extinct civilization there simultaneously developed flying cars and cell
phones. End result, no life and lots of craters.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -