RE: Hayward ABFM (not a Cobra)

To: "'Steven Newell'" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, Rosspemlee@aol.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hayward ABFM (not a Cobra)
From: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:22:37 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Newell [mailto:steven@cravetechnology.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 10:14 AM
To: Rosspemlee@aol.com; Triumph

Rosspemlee@aol.com wrote:
Train them well and they shall be true believers.
I already have a tool kit for my 4 year old daughter.  As dad spends so much
time with his car and tools....mmmm.....I wonder why, she can now also beat
the bjebers out of the fenders I carefully resculpted.
teach the young
Ed

> Thats better than the oh so familar "what year MG is that?"
> Doug Ross

I picked up the old Range Rover from the shop yesterday, and
on the drive back I pointed out an MGB we passed to my 3 year
old son. He said "oh." Not very impressed, not that I've said a
thing bad about MGs. ;-)

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO