Bizarre Boston Triumph Moment

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bizarre Boston Triumph Moment
From: "Freeman, Noah" <Noah.Freeman@Bain.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:35:32 -0400
Last night I was waiting for my girlfriend at a Anthony's Pier 4 (nice
seafood restaurant in Boston), and when she arrived, she said "I parked
right next to your triumph (red TR-4), but then when I was walking to the
restaurant, I saw what was really your car 20 yards further on".  I hustled
out there, and lo and behold, 3 spaces behind my red TR-4 was a red
TR-6...this, in Boston, where I have only once ever seen another Triumph not
at a show/on purpose...

Thought it was an odd moment- two of the four? (I know of at least 4) red
Boston Triumphs parked at the same restaurant.  Was it any of us?

On a seperate note- what is it about 10 year old girls and TR-4s?  While
none of the women I want to notice the car do (or at least they try not to
give the impression of doing so) my TR-4 gets huge attention from the 5th
grade set...my route to work passes a school at about 8am when everyone is
arriving, and I get a chorus of "Hey mister, nice car" (often in unison) as
I drive by...anyone else noticed this?

Noah

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and then destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions,
business of Bain & Company shall be understood to be neither given
nor endorsed by the Company.  When addressed to Bain clients, any
information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions
in the governing client contract.