RE: J-Type OD Help

To: Ed Quinn <equinn@airtreatment.com>
Subject: RE: J-Type OD Help
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:44:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I wrote Ed off-list about Overdrive Repair Services in the UK.

Their web page is at http://www.overdrive-repairs.co.uk/
it has contact info including a phone number of +44 (0) 114 248 2632.

Last fall, I got a price list from them that indicated they could convert a
non-OD mainshaft to an OD mainshaft, for the price of #65 (plus tax and
shipping).  They also said "we do offer a outright purchase on a Overdrive
unit, Adaptor plate, & mainshaft/cam (oil pump)  for A Type #500 , J Type
#450 + carriage".

I've not (yet) had the pleasure of dealing with them any further, NFI, etc.
Randall