Clutch pedal play

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, tri <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch pedal play
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:02:39 -0700
Hi --

first, sorry to not have gotten back with the cost of the Koyo throw out
I bought here in Seattle at B&B auto for $47.

Second, i took the opportunity while the engine bottom was being rebuilt
to rebuild the clutch slave and master cylinders.  When reassembled, I
now have about an inch of clutch pedal travel before the mc begins to
engage.  Not sure how I got it, or how to fix it.  Any suggestions would
be welcome.

Note, the car is back together, working, and made it to lapping days at
Seattle International raceway last weekend.  All I can say is WOW, what
a difference compression, carbs, cam, free flow exhaust, crank balancing
and piston boring make!.  Last year we got to the end of the long
straight at just 100, now it is 110+.  And the acceleration from 3200 to
5000 is great.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Arnold