RE: Who uses a TR3 Rear occasional seat ?

To: "'Pat'" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Who uses a TR3 Rear occasional seat ?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:21:54 -0400
In my youth (from 1967-71) I had the honor of carting my nephews around in
the TR.  We had no problem putting the three youngest in the back (born in
59, 60, 61).  Did not use seatbelts (silly youth).

Also, at times had a couple cousins, ages 15 & 16, ride in back.

As I recall - plenty of room - and they sure didn't mind..   Although in
retrospect, the leg room may have been limited.

Seatbelts would be a requirement now.  Shouldn't be any problem to install
lap belts.  Not much of anything solid under there, so should use some kind
of backing plate.

JM2cW
Carl