TR3 uphostry kits

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 uphostry kits
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:38:30 -0700
I am in the process of installing the Moss upholstry kits on my TR3A and
have just a few questions. There were no replacement pieces for the pivot
points on the passenger side seat back. Did I get shorted or is there some
other solution here? I was also thinking about adding a little foam rubber
padding. Anyone try this? The seat bottoms, with new springs also from Moss,
don't seem to have enough material to add much of anything.  Also, the seat
springs are a bit shorter, in the front anyway, than the original. Since I
am a bit shorter than average height, I would like the seats higher. Has
anyone found a good way to do this? When I first got the car, I stacked
washers between the seat rail and the floor, but then the seat wouldn't
slide.

TIA,
Bob