More on Bowie, MD British Car Day

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More on Bowie, MD British Car Day
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:45:31 -0500
(My apologies to the many listers not in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US)
Scott Suhring's message about the show prompted me to check the Chesapeake
MG T Register's site for registration information.  I thought I'd pass on
the fact that for the first time they're limiting this to 400
pre-registrations, with no drive-ins permitted.
<http://hometown.aol.com/britishcarday/myhomepage/register.html>

The show's on the 24th of June (Sunday after Father's Day) and has been one
of the biggest ones around for years and years.
--
Ted Stevens     stevens@erols.com
74 TR6          Gaithersburg, MD