Here's a good one for y'all

To: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Subject: Here's a good one for y'all
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:19:19 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <stag@digest.net>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Raymond Hatfield
>I've come to tap into the list's collective wisdom again.  As all of you
may
remember, I recently purchased a Stag for my wife that had a GM V6 and auto
trans swapped into it.  Unfortunately, this has resulted in a rather
glaring
error on the speedometer.  Does anyone know the best way to correct this?
As
best as I can determine, it's showing a speed approx. 35% higher than
actual.
<

Check with the local GM dealer.  There are different speedo gears that can
be swapped in to get you closer to actual (maybe not exact but close
enough)

Dave