Re: Body Filler

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Filler
From: "Triumph Driver" <triumph_driver@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 19:37:24 -0800 FILETIME=[E84CB580:01C0B4DC]
Don't forget the professional auto refinishers supply type places.  Do you
have an auto parts shop around that mixes paint?  Try them, each brand has a
line of fillers, and they are normally a little better (and more expensive)
than Bondo types.  As an example, PPG has their 'DF' series (DF 700, DF705,
DF710 etc) of fillers and glaze.

Darrell, in the High Desert of California

62  TR-4  CT 5368 LO  (daily driver)
62  TR-4  CT 10440 L
62  TR-4  CT 13108 L  (long term project)
65  Spit  FC 51603 L
67  Spit  FD 2890 L   (daughters car)
77  Spit  FM 62888 UC  (other daily driver)
79  Spit  FM 98233 UC  (wifes car)