Re: Body Filler

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: Body Filler
From: Scuzz <triumph-tr4@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:52:08 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I work for an autobody supply house (discount comes in handy for
restos).  I have heard good things about the USC (US Chemical and
Plastics) line of products.  They make everything from filler and glaze
to plastic mixing cups.  I'm not sure if their line is available to the
general public as most of our manufacturers restrict us to wholesale
only (direct to body shops).  You might be able to make friends with
some bodymen and get some of the good product through them.

Good luck,
Shayne

p.s.  Remember, when you are at the point where you are so sick of the
sight of sandpaper that you are prepared to scrap the whole project,
burn the garage down for the insurance money and move to Tahiti where
you can live without seeing the word 'grit'...  You're halfway there.