Truffles purrs! Thanks!

To: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Subject: Truffles purrs! Thanks!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:34:01 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Boothroyd, Frank"
>So with a few sprays of gas into the newly cleaned up carbs, I took the
remote starter and pressed.

What a sound!  The engine is alive, it's healthy and it's rarin' to get
back
into the car.  Oh, and it's beautiful too.  The engine's been painted
bright
red and the various bits and pieces hanging off it are painted either
silver
or black.
<

Congratulations, Frank.  And people wonder why we don't just buy a Miata or
something!  They just don't understand the satisfaction you get from a job
well done!

Dave