Re: Throwing some Flames

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Throwing some Flames
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:30:44 -0600
Thats right Fred! Real easy to delete a post that says No LBC content, since
as a group we pretty much use that term to keep the peace. I do not use the
digest, so that may be a bit difficult to wade through everything it
includes but that is the cost of using the digest.

As far as edit your replies? I beleive that is directed at the trailer,
because the back slashes will cause a message to fail. However I always try
edit out any text to keep the note short, and to get to the point.

Gary

.