Re: Rear coil spring ideas

To: John Day <dayj@inac.gc.ca>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear coil spring ideas
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:01:16 -0700
John Day wrote:

> The TR6 runs great (has for 21 years), but feels like an old car (it turns 25
>on May 3, 2001).

I'm 34, didn't own a car till I was 25, and that was a disassembled TR6.
Regretting that I'd nearly missed the era of fun cars that many of you enjoyed,
until last year I hadn't owned a car newer that '77. But I never knew my cars
felt like old cars till last fall when I got a [newer] Range Rover for Colorado
winters. A couple months of heated seats and premium sound... and last night I
realized my TR4 squeaks and rattles a lot more than it did last year. :-)

The only solution? Sell the truck and buy a really old winter car that squeaks
just as much.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO