TR3a frame questions - soon pls

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a frame questions - soon pls
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:21:19 -0500
Well the frame is all loaded in the "Triumph Support Vehicle" and off to the
painter.  I noticed that on the 60deg angle that brace the drivers side
shock tower there seems to be two little brackets on the brace.  They seem
to have broken off on mine.  Does anyone know what these are for and could
give me details/pictures so the frame guy could possibly fabricate new
pieces.

As always thanks.

David A. Templeton      Senior Software Developer
Open Text Corp.         Search Integration Team
Waterloo, ON            mailto: davidt@opentext.com
Canada                  voice:  519.888.7111 2301
N2L-5Z5                 fax:    519.888.9751
Urgent eMail: <mailto:5197662003@txt.bellmobility.ca>