Classic Auto Insurance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Auto Insurance
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:36:30 -0800 (PST)
Glad someone brought up the issue of auto insurance:

I've got a little predicament here:

I've had JC Taylor classic car insurance on my TR-4, but they have a provision
that requires the vehicle be kept in a locked garage.

That was fine for the past few years, but I sold my house, and have moved to an
apartment while the new one is being built.  So the car is in the parking lot
under a cover for a few more months at least, and possibly in the driveway even
after the new house is built.

I love the cheap insurance, and I can certainly meet any limited use
requirements, but it is that garage kept condition that is killing me.

Does anyone know of classic car insurance that doesn't have this requirement?

TIA

Scott Tilton
. . . trying to make the 6 pass VA state inspection this month
. . . dang Hazard lights!
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/