Thanks once again!!

Subject: Thanks once again!!
From: "Dale Neidhammer" <dneid@siliconmetrics.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:01:33 -0600
Posted-date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:03:59 -0600 (CST)
Hey, All,
Just a quick note to say thanks for the feedback on my insurance question.
I really appreciate your time and input.  Now off to gather a bunch of
supporting data to send off to my Farmer's rep once I actually have a car.

BTW, just so I do not waste the list's collective time... is there an FAQ
that would have covered the insurance question?  If so, where do I find it?

Regards,
Dale Neidhammer                             Silicon Metrics Inc.
Senior Applications Engineer                      (512) 651-1474
dneid@siliconmetrics.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Dale Neidhammer.vcf]