welding (sad story)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: welding (sad story)
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:20:39 -0600 (CST)
that is scary..........is there more to the story?? sparks are part of
welding and common........am wondering if he was wearing something
particularly flammable or if there was something else flammable laying around.

This does concern me because I just completed a shop in the basement of my
house (walk out basement) and am concerned about it going up in flames.  I
had planned on rolling welder and stuff to be welded,,,,,,,,outside but
really don't relish my house going up in flames either!!
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Box 25
                Wellman, Iowa
                naffy@netins.net